Post-doc Research Fellowship Topic “Improving Cancer Prevention and Care for People with Disabilities”
Organisation/Company – Klaipeda University
Research Field – Medical sciences » Health sciences
Researcher Profile – Recognised Researcher (R2)
Country – Lithuania
Application Deadline – 5 Jun 2023 – 17:00 (Europe/Vilnius)
Type of Contract – Temporary
Job Status – Full-time
Hours Per Week – 40
Is the job funded through the EU Research Framework Programme? – Not funded by an EU programmeIs
Is the Job related to staff position within a Research Infrastructure? – No
Full social security package, support for accommodation; flexible working hours for work-life balance; possible extension after 24 months contract in case of mutual agreement.
PhD degree in the relevant field of science within the last past five years (excluding periods of maternity/paternity leave, childcare leave).
- Cover letter with a statement of interest
- Full CV (including education, professional background, research activities and achievements, honors and awards, and accomplishments to date).
- Copy of PhD diploma.
- Publication list.
- A research statement (max. 3 pages) highlighting major accomplishments and explaining key elements of research plan to achieve the foreseen aim and tasks, citing up to five most significant publications in the field.
- Contact information (e-mail; phone) of three reference persons (including the applicant’s PhD advisor/supervisor) ready to provide information on the applicant.
- Contact information of the applicant.
- Submission of applications: application are accepted by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
See more on this link: https://euraxess.ec.europa.eu/jobs/101404